Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Pa4x Synth Engine custom sounds demo QR
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Korg Pa4x Synth Engine custom sounds demo QR Reply with quote

Here's a demo of a couple of the sounds i've created for the korg Pa4x.

The Korg Pa4x has an very powerful synth engine that allows you to use the Korg Pa4x as a substractive synthesizer with wavesequencing abilities.

When creating your own sounds you have up till 24 oscillators available to create your own sound. Each oscillator can be set with a specific delay, this way you can create wavesequenced sounds to make your sounds more alive over time.

This demo shows sounds that use those techniques and also a few examples of my own keyboard sets which is also an exiting feature of the korg pa4x since you have basic sound editing features on factory and custom sounds specific for the keyboard set that you are creating.

Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ts no Kronos, but i think the engine of the pa4x is not ro far off from the Kronos HD, i think both engines kind of complement to eachother..

Love your sounds, as much as inlove your Kronos sounds

The sound engine and edditing features of the pa4x make Genos look like a rompler..
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work Qui. Love the sounds.
Nev

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Qui, Great work and lovely sounds. Any chance of a tutorial or you selling sets for the Pa4X? I am new to Korg but loving my Pa4X. Have not got round to anything about samples voices yet.
I would love to have the Piano, strings and choirs.

Korg Pa4X, PAAS, Tyros 4, Stagepas 400i, Shure headmic, Lenovo 13.5 tablet for PDF`s
Arnold

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Qui. Like the sounds you have created and being able to watch and listen was great.

If you are thinking of doing sound packs for PA4X as you do for Kronos I would also be intrested.

Regards Arnie
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arnold wrote:
Hi Qui. Like the sounds you have created and being able to watch and listen was great.

If you are thinking of doing sound packs for PA4X as you do for Kronos I would also be intrested.

Regards Arnie
yes count me in on this one Smile
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect demonstration of what a talented and skilled musician can do with an extraordinary machine!
Abolutely brilliant!

Play in style. Wink
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Qui!!!

Hope these are on your product list soon.

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for the comments! Very Happy

I'm busy creating the keyboard sets right now, what kind of keyboard sets do you prefer?

- split zone (like the seq string example in the video, where the lower part of the keyboard is the e piano effect and the top zone of the keyboard is a string.
- layered keyboard sets : like the Tine Piano example in the video where you can mix and match your piano and E piano to a new kind of piano sound
- Wave sequenced mixed keyboard sets like the ethereal pad?
- other?

I'm very interested in your opinions about what you would like to see in keyboard sets?
Nev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Qui, I may be in the minority when it comes to great Piano voices because I am not a Pianist. Most of my music is with Styles. A split point and the best voices I can get on the right hand melody. Since coming over to the Korg I have noticed that some of the Sets are for full keyboard but the usual split can still be put into them. If yours would be like this then there is not a problem for me, whether it be for Piano Strings or Choirs etc. Thanks for your reply to our comments.

Korg Pa4X, PAAS, Tyros 4, Stagepas 400i, Shure headmic, Lenovo 13.5 tablet for PDF`s
Eduardo_Arg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi QuiRobinez:

What awesome sound, really inspirational as Kronos.-
Great job. Congratulations
Eduardo
Arnold

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Qui

I also go along with Nev and the comments he made, also not a pianist and play with styles, love free play, ethereal type styles,

I do use piano sounds a lot, solo, mixed with strings, pads etc, so anything along those lines incorporating those categories

Thanks for asking and taking an interest.

Regards Arnie
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nev wrote:
Since coming over to the Korg I have noticed that some of the Sets are for full keyboard but the usual split can still be put into them.

Maybe you know this already, but just to be sure:
You can put a lock on the split, so that it's the same for all the KB Sets you use.

Play in style. Wink
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nev wrote:
Hi Qui, I may be in the minority when it comes to great Piano voices because I am not a Pianist. Most of my music is with Styles. A split point and the best voices I can get on the right hand melody. Since coming over to the Korg I have noticed that some of the Sets are for full keyboard but the usual split can still be put into them. If yours would be like this then there is not a problem for me, whether it be for Piano Strings or Choirs etc. Thanks for your reply to our comments.

ok good to know, my split keyboard sounds were a little bit different, for instance the Seq String Example in the video is two upper sounds, one upper sound is the E piano effect in below C4 and the strings is an upper sound from C4 and higher.

I did this, because this way you can use the hold pedal to hold the epiano sound. As far as i know it's not possible to use the hold pedal on the lower sound, but maybe i'm wrong and is there a midi filter in place for that.

I will check that later this week.
Nev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Frans, No I didn`t know that but I do now. Found it and done. Thanks a lot. On a new OS we do need to know what might be the obvious. Thanks a lot. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: