Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M1 sysex files to kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxibrady1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Korg M1 sysex files to kronos Reply with quote

Hi guys
I've tried Klonos converter to M1 it sends the name if the m1 patch but but not the sound.
Is there anyone in this keyboard synth world that knows how to convert these sounds. There has to be a way.
I've seen guys on you tube with the M1 factory sounds on their Kronos.So how did they do it...? Ive pm'd those guys but no response....Please if anyone can help I'm willing to pay....
All I'm after is about 5 sounds that I made myself on my M1 to be converted to my K.
Thanks in advance .
Gargamel314
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've converted sounds from the 01/W to the newer synths, you just have to go through and enter all the values 1 at a time. When going from AI to HD-1, not everything will match up nicely, so you'll have to play around with it. Sometimes it just makes sense to use some of Kronos's stock sounds as a template for M1 samples. Woodwind instruments are going to function similarly on both synths, right? If you're really having trouble, there's a strategy you can try.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: