Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can we have 2 SONGBOOKS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taichi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Can we have 2 SONGBOOKS Reply with quote

Hi,

Can we have 2 SONGBOOKS ?

I installed V2 and saved ALL of old version.

Loaded old saved version and looks ok.

EXCEPT FOR SONGBOOK. Old version songbook (that I love) is now default songbook when I select SONGBOOK from keyboard just like when I purchased it.

BUT THE V2 SONGBOOK HAS GONE. I was hoping for 2 songbooks old and new.

Looks like OLD has overwritten NEW in SONGBOOK.

And so can we have 2 SONGBOOKS ?

When we select "SONGBOOK" there is only one songbook but where is the other one? OLD or NEW ?

Can we have 2 SONGBOOKS please.

DYLAN
Ron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a SONGBOOK in DIRECT, it will merge with the SONGBOOK in memory. There was a fairly recent thread on this.
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you add a set with the V2 songbook in it as a direct Set (you can select this in the global section) then the v2 songbook is added to your current songbook and can be recognised on a green square around the word style in your songbook.

But even better is to save your current songbook as a new set with only the songbook in it. Then install the song book editor from the korg site on your computer and then you can modify that songbook en mix and match any other songbook with that current songbook, or even create complete new songbooks for example theme based songbooks (like jazz, eighties, dance, or different livesets. etc). Whatever comes in mind you can create in there.

after finishing your songbooks you can load that any of the just created songbooks as your default songbook, or add that songbook to your existing songbook by refering it as a direct set.
taichi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: 2 Songbooks Reply with quote

Thanks Ron and Qui,

I will look at option 1 ref adding songbook as a direct set.

Also option2 using SONGBOOK EDITOR. I downloaded this a few weeks ago but have not looked at it.

But this is a great chance now to do so Qui as you say. I will spend some time on this and get back to you. Look forward to playing around with SONGBOOK EDITOR.

In the meantime thanks plus appreciate your help a few weeks ago.

Dylan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: