Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just So You Know....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tookiet04

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Just So You Know.... Reply with quote

So, I've had the Korg Krome 88 weighted keyboard for about two years now and wanted to post this for people who've been trying to figure stuff out...check it out. You can plug any midi keyboard INTO your Krome via 5 pin midi wire. Doesn't even need to be dual midi cables dude. You just plug one end to the "in" part on the Krome, then the other end to "out" on the obviously inferior keyboard. Turn on the lame keyboard first. Then the Korg Krome. Go to your midi settings on the Korg and put the channel to 2. Stay with me. Go to a COMBI. I think it only works with COMBI mode. But yeah, select any timbre in the settings and set the midi channel you want controlled with your inferior keyboard to "01"! Got it? Ive saved the global midi settings so now I just travel with a midi cable and can use any midnight keyboard available. Just plug in and go man. So cool. Let me know if anyone has figured out any other cool tricks for performance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: