Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transposer or Pitch bend problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueFox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Transposer or Pitch bend problem Reply with quote

I have a Korg pa600. For the first time this week it went wonky on me. I was playing with a band and I heard my keyboard transposed when I had not physically transposed it. It self corrected and I continued playing but then noticed several times it would make a sound similar to the pitch bend being used but I wasn't touching the joystick. I never use it in fact. The sound was more irregular and out of control than it would have been had I been using the joy stick. It was so unnerving. and the other band members noticed it of course as well. I really need to resolve this problem asap. Please help.
Daibang

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey could you give me some more details? Did you use style, song or did you just use piano or other sound?
(If you used style) did you use your own style,factory or downloaded?
tacman7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also is anything hooked up to it like any midi input?

If something is sending it pitch bend messages it will do what it says.

Sounds like it might be hardware problem with the joy stick.
BlueFox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still having the problem with the out of control bending of the sounds in my Korg PA 600. I am sorry I didn't reply earlier. I thought it resolved itself but just recently it went crazy on me again. It happened this time after the unit came unplugged accidentally. I plugged it back in immediately without unplugging from the main house system. It rebooted and I continued playing and then noticed the wavy sounds happening a few minutes later. I am not using anything like accompaniment sounds or drums or songbook when this happens. Just straight sounds as I am playing with others who provide all that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: