Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WavesArt Pa4X/3X Sound Library "Vocals Suite"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: WavesArt Pa4X/3X Sound Library "Vocals Suite" Reply with quote

Glad to announce that WavesArt will bring shortly in circulation a new extraordinary Pa4X/3X sound library
"Vocals Suite" that contains all vocals compositions that all keybordists must have !
The contents are briefly : detailed stereo mixed full choirs of Aah/Ooh , female choir , boys choir , 4 solo soprano ,
2 tenors and 10 types of scatting vocals , in the small size of 94 Mb (compressed).
Solo vocals have been created with complex multi-level legato techniques and DNC octave Up/Down articulations.
For more info : http://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries/Vocals%20Suite.html
Genuine vocals & choir sounds are very hard to be simulated properly in sampler keyboards , I have never heard
something decent in them , but I think that this library requires your attention !

Thanks for reading

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V

Last edited by AntonySharmman on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the demo I thought I was listening to a new PA5X demo .....very good....just goes to show what can be done with the PA4X Smile
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Vocals library is in circulation over 4 years for Korg Kronos and can also be loaded in Pa3X
with the same features & sonic results , so there is no matter of host keyboard's features but the sound
development level and excellent sampled stuff of WavesArt ! Wink
By the way , today is already in circulation : http://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries/Vocals%20Suite.html

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An important note , concerning mostly chelsea4023 that commented about boys choir !
Reading in product description you will discover that a complete 2 octaves sampled per semitone boys Ooh
choir is included , personaly I never like them as standalone but they are an important implement in mixed chorus !
I don't want to joke with Tyros & Genos "shoobedoo" circus that's why this scat it's not included in my Suite ,
but no keyboard library can compete this WavesArt Suite that is close to Symphonic Choirs & Vocaloid VST Wink

I also want to remind to members that if you need a specific acoustic instrument / sound that is not included in
commercial circulation , there is always the option to order it from our service : http://wavesart.eu/Hire

pax-eterna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice stuff Antony, but way too expensive for me!
pa4x_user

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic !
Songbook+ app for iPad
Cubase12 Pro DAW software
Dorico Elements 4.2 scoring software
Band-in-a-Box 2022
Yamaha CVP-309GP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: