Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Replacing i30

View previous topic :: View next topic  
24newpark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Replacing i30 Reply with quote

Have giged most weekends with i30 since 1999, had DX7 before that. The fact that I've used this instrument WITHOUT A HITCH ( drums, LH Bass, RH piano ) for so long tells you how much I love the i30. Time to get a BACK-UP, I will mostly be using ( drums, LH Bass, RH piano, maybe try some styles ), I know the PA700 will not last as long.....any thing else I should be aware of ?
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you type KORG PA Video Manual in Youtube you should get all the vids that relate to the various features of the 700 so you should then get a good idea of if it is the unit for you.

Importing midi files, creating your own songs either from the existing styles and storing them in your own set lists is a breeze with the 700, just spent a day myself setting up my own songs on mine and creating a couple of setlists.

Hope this helps.
24newpark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Biggles, Have researched as much as possible. PA700 arrives tomorrow......Have used Sharps tutorial to convert MIDI files into styles on the i30 but being able to do this with 1 or 2 commands Yipeeee...I remember how steep the learning curve was with the i30... so I will be amazed and frustrated for the next month or so........THANKS again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: