Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding PCM cards to Triton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blazerunner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Adding PCM cards to Triton Reply with quote

Hello,

I was curious if there's been a way to add PCM expansion cards to the Triton without having to replace/swap the factory sounds? I've had my Triton since pre-release and last time I tried was PCM 06/7 and it swapped out the stock sounds so I had to reload OEM sounds when I wanted to use them and then reload the Orchestral sounds when I wanted to use those. I remember it not being able to just add in the new sounds you had to lose sounds. I do remember it sounding Amazing but sent the cards back because I didnt' like having to swap sounds. IS there a way to get around that in 2017? any new tech?
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while since I added a PCM card to mine. I think you are correct, as I recall you do have to over-write some of the programs that were loaded from the factory. I think I copied some of the programs that I wanted to keep to bank E.
Wavemaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triton Studio is best for adding additional EXB-PCM cards without overwritting factory presets,

in Triton Classic the only empty banks in PROG is bank E and just 1 empty in COMBI this is the same for all classics around the world you will have to overwrite factory.

if you are really into collecting EXB cards get a Studio, extreme-le-tr wont do the job...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: