Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selecting track in perfomance (solo mode)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iordanid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Selecting track in perfomance (solo mode) Reply with quote

Hi. I have one question. I hope not a silly question.since i sold my pa3 and bought a new pa900 i have a problem with changing easily sound track in perfomance mode. In pa3 there where dedicated buttons that on-off the upper tracks easily..Now in pa900 is it possible to select one track and auto-mute the others? I tryied with solo mode but every time i change perfomance i must again select solo mode.is there any other way to stay selected in solo mode?. Is there any other way to change track and not have to mute all the other ny hand?
iordanid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea please..?
Eduardo_Arg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi iordanid:

Although PA600/900/3xle/700 & 1000, doesn't have dedicated button, you can do what you want by choosing between:
1) Mute or unmute each upper (by touching screen dedicated graphic)
2) Perform your own Performance where you can specify all your configuration of the keyboards.-
This is also applicable to drum/perc, acc, & bass which you can modify touching each specific graphic on screen.-
3) Use songbook to specify the configuration of your keyboard for any specific song, or perform (what i prefer) your custom list.-

Hopping this helps you.
With regards.
Eduardo

PS: When you can, go for "the beast" PA4x, the most powerfull arranger ever made.-
iordanid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done my own perfomances.the point is that if i want to select the upper track 1, i have to mute the other 2 upper tracks . Is there a way to do that with one touch?
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iordanid wrote:
I have done my own perfomances.the point is that if i want to select the upper track 1, i have to mute the other 2 upper tracks . Is there a way to do that with one touch?

You can assign Upper2 or other to 1 of 3 assignable buttons, then use combination of 2 fingers to turn On/OFF.... shouldn't be a problem for keyboard player to hit 2 buttons next to each other at same time.
BTW, setup Assignable switches is belong to STS setting, means you can have different on each STS.
Wink
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
iordanid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
iordanid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
iordanid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
Eduardo_Arg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Iordanid:

Another way is replicating the same STS (all have's the same 4 sound) but each one may have muted some sounds.-
For Ex.
STS1: Grand piano ON, STrings MUTE, Oboe MUTE
STS2: Grand piano ON, STrings ON, Oboe MUTE

and so on.-
You can choose different way to get what you want.-
Although those procedure never be equal to hardware controls developed on PA900, PA700, PA1000, big brother (PA4x).-
Hoping these new option helps you.
With regards.
Eduardo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: