Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

start to work with pa3xle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hdelah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: start to work with pa3xle Reply with quote

Good day
I am a new partner here and I want to salutate to all the members
Also I am a new user of pa3xLE and i have many problems to start to work correctly with the product
My first question hoe i can play that i have in a pendrive and how to habilitate th USB
My second question is How I can put all my styles intp the hard disk of the PA3XLE
Many thanks to all.
Excuse my english language but i am from Spain.
al urezzio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: learning the pa3x le Reply with quote

I am so far from having any right to answer your question ,cause I am a learner as I go along .. but atleast I can point you in a direction that someone showed me & was very helpful ..go to youtube ,put in Learning the korg pa3xLE & see what comes up. I myself have a 3x & found many videos that have help me greatly , from just learning the keyboard , styles , writing your own style ( sorry way out of my league lol) give it a try
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: