Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want a refund for KORG Legacy Collection M1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whodomusic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Want a refund for KORG Legacy Collection M1 Reply with quote

Hello,

I purchased the M1 synth of the legacy collection, and I seem to have issues with it in Ableton Live (not loading correctly, CPU spikes when added etc.)

Also, it's not exactly what I'm looking for, so I would like to get a refund.

I got it 9 days ago, and I contacted my local distributor in Romania, but they're silent and couldn't get ahold of them yet.

I don't really understand why a local hardware distributor is the one to contact in these refund issues, when I clearly got the software from the KORG USER NET SHOP.
whodomusic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Want a refund for KORG Legacy Collection M1 Reply with quote

Nobody has any idea how to do this?
xp50player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the Software License Agreement on Korg User Net. Korg guarantees that the product will do the job advertised and that any included media will be free from defects, but they do not guarantee error-free or uninterupted operation. This is because the user’s computer could have any number of hardware/third party software issues that Korg is not responsible for. This VST is from 2005 and requires almost no resources to run. I ran it fine on a Pentium4 when it came out, with the Core processor Korg now states is the minimum, not coming out until a year later. If this does not work well in your Ableton, it just requires the kind of troubleshooting that all DAW users routinely have to perform. It may be related to your audio interface buffer being too low. I would not, however, expect a refund, according to the terms of Korg’s published Software License Agreement.
whodomusic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xp50player wrote:
Read the Software License Agreement on Korg User Net. Korg guarantees that the product will do the job advertised and that any included media will be free from defects, but they do not guarantee error-free or uninterupted operation. This is because the user’s computer could have any number of hardware/third party software issues that Korg is not responsible for. This VST is from 2005 and requires almost no resources to run. I ran it fine on a Pentium4 when it came out, with the Core processor Korg now states is the minimum, not coming out until a year later. If this does not work well in your Ableton, it just requires the kind of troubleshooting that all DAW users routinely have to perform. It may be related to your audio interface buffer being too low. I would not, however, expect a refund, according to the terms of Korg’s published Software License Agreement.

It's not about the fact that it's not working well on my machine.
I'm just not happy with the product all in all, so that's the reason for me trying to get a refund.
It would be incredible if they didn't do refunds...we're talking about a pretty big company here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: