Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A PLEA to QUI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fjs714

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: A PLEA to QUI Reply with quote

Hi Qui,
I love listening to your programmed sounds for the Pa4x. I've tried to recreate them but, no success. Please try release those string ensemble sounds, either for sale or as a tutorial exercise.
Thanks Frank
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Frank,

I get quite a lot of that kind of requests, so here's a status update about the progress of that set.

I'm still working on the Pa4x QR Sound Set, today i finished the guitar programs and demos for it, so the sound set is growing every day.

I've already programmed over 50 sounds ranging from Waveshaped Pads, Pianos, Strings and Choirs, EDM sounds, Guitars, Leads and many more. As soon as all 64 sounds are ready (8 tab pages) then i will release it.

But that's not where it ends, i also created song setups (with Chord sequences) and keyboard sets during the programming. These song setups are perfect for the use of the sounds from that sound set with custom Keyboard Sets. A few of the song setups i have are:
Yiruma - River Flows in You (using the pianos from the set)
Sting - Fragile (using the guitars from the set)
Christopher Cross - Sailing (using the guitars from the set)
PureNRG - Casa Blanca (using the EDM sounds from the set)
Robert Miles - Children (using the Fable Trance piano from the set)
General song setup - Neo Soul (EP + pads, perfectly suited to play neo soul music)
General Song setup - Ambient (different mix of keyboard sets for ambient style)
General Song setup - Pads (different mix of keyboard sets for Pad songs)

So there's a lot of content already but i will never release something that's not finished, so when it's ready i will create a release video for it to announce the set and post a release message on this forum.

But keep an eye on my youtube channel the next few days, i've recorded quite some demos in the last week to show the progress of the set. I even recorded a demo from an existing song (which i normally never do), it's the song Fragile from Sting where i show the jazz guitar from the soundset in one of the song setups from the set. That demo can be found on my youtube channel in the next few days as soon as I edit and uploaded it.

A few song setups demos are already available on my youtube channel |(they all use the sounds and keyboard sets from the sound set):

PureNRG - Casa Blanca

General song setup Pads

So i hope that this clears things up what i'm working on
fjs714

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Qui,
I always felt that the Pa4x was better than the Genos. Your Programming makes it FAR superior to the Genos
Thanks Frank
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fjs714 wrote:
Hi Qui,
I always felt that the Pa4x was better than the Genos. Your Programming makes it FAR superior to the Genos
Thanks Frank

thank you for this compliment!

Today i finished all the pianos (the finetuning of the piano programs), especially the shimmer piano is stunning, the resonance shimmer effects on the piano are programmed with detuned resonance pad drops in a wave sequenced way and the added filter EG's for those shimmer effects makes it rival my eventide h9 shimmer hardware effect.

The pa4x synth engine still amazes me every day, there is so much synth edit power in that engine that it's hard to believe that this is available in a keyboard. I'm very happy with the pa4x Very Happy
Guyske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ik volg met veel interesse ....
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuiRobinez wrote:
the shimmer piano is stunning, the resonance shimmer effects on the piano are programmed with detuned resonance pad drops in a wave sequenced way and the added filter EG's for those shimmer effects makes it rival my eventide h9 shimmer hardware effect.

This sounds like a Michelin star rated chef explaining his award winning dish!
Can't wait to eat... sorry... hear it!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Play in style. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: