Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90% sound loss on a Lp-350 Korg Replace memory battery?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trailblaz3r

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: 90% sound loss on a Lp-350 Korg Replace memory battery? Reply with quote

I have a Lp-350 that has been a great electric piano for several years and I’ve never had a problem. I stopped playing for about a year and when I went to turn it on a week ago the volume will not sound any louder than about 10%. It sounds like there is a bad connection somewhere or something. I contacted a local music store and they said to look for some kind of back up battery and to replace it and that would probably solve the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I’m gonna try and find a battery inside it tonight.

trailblazer
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no battery in the LP-350. It could be down to a bad connection somewhere. Does it crackle as the volume is turned up and down?
trailblaz3r

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:11 pm    Post subject: About lp 350 Reply with quote

Yes it does crackle some when moving the volume around. Also sometimes the lights don’t come on the keyboard for a few seconds or until I turn off and back on. It plays fine and all the controls for different sounds work just can barely hear it. I unplugged the 3 plugs in the back of it and sprayed some compressed air around but no luck.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be an intermittent connection inside the keyboard that's causing the issue, or a power supply problem. Giving the audio plugs a twist or two, to try and clean off any oxidation might help. Otherwise it's a case of taking it to a keyboard technician for them to have a closer look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: