Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg IMS-20 help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moosemanuk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Korg IMS-20 help Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am new to the IMS-20, and though it's a steep learning curve I think I am getting the hang of the basics. I have created my own patch (based on Bass 1) for a sequenced bass for my project, sequenced it, and created my song. Hurrah! Only problem is I have introduced something I need to get rid of and can't figure how.

A bit hard to explain, but every time I press a note, it starts a semitone below the note I want and bends up to it. If I hold the note I get the pitch bend, but the sequencer doesn't hold the note long enough to bend! This means when I exported my tune into GarageBand the whole thing was half a step flat. I want to get rid of the pitch bend up on each note but can't figure out how I put it in there in the first place! I have checked other presets and they don't do this.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated, thank you Smile

Stefan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: