Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krome VST Editor Questions re 64 bit DAWS - Help Please!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cohenville1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Krome VST Editor Questions re 64 bit DAWS - Help Please! Reply with quote

I know this has been addressed before, and I have checked multiple forums, Google, etc. with no viable solution thus far.... Here's my story:

I've been utilizing my Sonar 32 bit DAW with my Korg Krome for the last 4 years. With the demise of Sonar, I opted for Cubase Pro 9.5 64 bit as my new DAW (forgetting that the Krome VST Editor was only working because I had used the 32 bit version of Sonar - memory is apparently one of the first things to go as you get older... Embarassed)

So, I'm searching for a solution that will prevent my Krome obsolete from becoming obsolete. I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used a product such as jBridge, which enables 32 bit plugins to function in a 64 bit DAW - or another such 3rd party product; or any other possible solution.

If no such solution exists, then I am wondering what the limitations of utilizing the Stand-alone version of the Krome Editor - in other words, how is that different than the VST plugin? What are it's limitations in working with a DAW such as Cubase?

Thanks in advance for a response to these questions.

Regards - cohenville1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: