Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOADING STYLE FROM OTHER KORG PA SERIES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
satya_music

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: LOADING STYLE FROM OTHER KORG PA SERIES Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,

I have copied the other PA series files to the SD card and LOADED ONLY the STYLE file/folder to the PA700. The Rhythm Guitar and Bass guitar etc., are giving their sounds. But there is no drum track/pattern sound and some styles only the high hat only giving the sound.

1) Is it really necessary to load the complete set (or only the style file/folder loading is enough to get the style play).

2) If I load the complete set, is any changes will happen to the FACTORY set of PA700. Because i wish to keep the factory set with out any change.

3) Or is anything i have do in the global.

Please reply.

Best regards,
Satya

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
satya_music

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: LOADING STYLE FROM OTHER KORG PA SERIES Reply with quote

No reply posted ???

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ANDRZEJP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: LOADING STYLE FROM OTHER KORG PA SERIES Reply with quote

Maybe the styles use user drums so change drum sound on factory,
if it does not help-styles are simply recorded as they are (from older pa series).
1)from set you can load separately sound,pad etc. Touch set and next use OPEN, take styles and load,sound-load,pad-load ...
2)set is loading to user only so makes no changes in factory-of course if you have factory protect on in global mode preferences
3)You can load to factory after unchecking fields"factory style..sounds.." in GLOBAL-MODE PREFERENCES, MEDIA
josf.kumar@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can refer to my post " CAN KORG ADDRESS THIS?"
Wherein i discussed that while loading the sounds or styles in korg pa 600/700/900/1000 from one board to the other, there is a drum kits mis-mapping and thus the styles don't sound well. The reason is that the OS of korg is written such a way that when we load the style, the instructions log file of the style contains clues to load the page numbers of the drum kits rather than the drum kits. This way style of other keyboard is mapped to a drum kit in a page number different from that of yours. So the page number when the loaded style searches in your keyboard, it maps to another sound, or drum kit or an empty page and therefore the style sounds weird. That is why the style loading or performance loading into the board from another board sometimes ends in a poor result. All you have to do is re-map the drum kits. You would get a solution.
satya_music

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you,
God bless you.
With best regards,
Satya

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: