Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microarranger boot time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vespasian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Microarranger boot time Reply with quote

Hi, this is my first post and I am unsure whether this has been asked previously, if it has I apologise but thank you for your time in helping me.

I have just bought my first arranger keyboard and must admit I know nothing really about them and didnt find that much on the net either.

I bought my Korg microarranger second hand and am currently waiting for it to turn up. I have been kept up to date by the seller about the postage process and expect it to arrive in the next two days.

The seller did say that there is a boot time for this arranger of about 1 to 2 minutes! Is this correct or something to worry about? Do all arrangers take time to boot? And if so how long is acceptable?
Finally if this is abnormal is there anything I can do to speed up boot time?

Kind Regards,

Vesp.,
RMepstead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Korg Microarranger takes only a few moments to switch on (boot time).
The Korg big arranger the Korg PA4X does take around a minute or so to switch on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: