Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sync i3 SONG as slave to a Roland VS1680

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AcousticDi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Sync i3 SONG as slave to a Roland VS1680 Reply with quote

Hi all,

I seem to be going backwards in my recording studio, but am having a blast not troubleshooting hardware and software any longer and enjoying just being creative.

I was a prolific i3 user from the early 90s and have TONS of great stuff I would love to record into the VS1680 and work with, adding live hand drums, vocals, etc. but want to select the tracks I want.

I have successfully sync'd some Backing Sequence songs with no problem to the 1680, so I have a process that works... however, it does NOT work in SONG mode. I have the 1680 as Master and i3 as Slave. I was hoping the same settings would work, and just solo each track in the song I want to transfer, one track at a time.

It may be that the SONG section works strictly on Midi channels and I'm not sure how to proceed. I do have midi settings on the 1680 but don't see how to select a midi channel to receive on.

Any help is appreciated, it may be that the SONG section doesn't offer this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: