Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songbook Editor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Songbook Editor Reply with quote

Hi.

I have had my 700 for a couple of months now and have recently found a problem with the Pads.

If I use one of the Styles and save it to a User bank when I go in to edit the Keyboard sets the changed sets register OK and when I load the User style again the revised Keyboard sets have been retained.

Alas the same is not true if I change the Pads, sometimes they stick sometimes, that is most of the time, they do not.

When mentioned at the store where I bought the 700 I was advised to use Songbook editor.

Duly downloaded and installed and connected up to Keyboard OK, enabled USB connection and my Laptop saw the 700 and when I opened SB Editor and loaded one of my songs it loaded OK, then I saw that the Keyboard Sets were all showing Piano1, there was also no Tabs showing the Pad settings.

I loaded all my own Songs and the same results were seen.

There is also no way as yet to assign SB Editor to my 700, nor is there the same for the 1000, only keyboards prior to the release of the 700.

I raised a Tech Support ticket with Korg UK.

Anyone elese have the same issues?
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Biggles. Although pa700/1000 do not show up on pc Songbook editor model you can alter it to pa4x in the Menu -> file ->preferences -> a Box appears that says 'Preferences' change that to pa4x. Maybe that will sort your problem as they are all the same generation keyboards.. Worth a try. I use it on that setting for my pa700 editing and works ok for me..

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: