Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe 2 Sampler 'erase part' does not work......?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lx25

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:33 am    Post subject: Electribe 2 Sampler 'erase part' does not work......? Reply with quote

Hello. I just got my electribe2 sampler yesterday and it confuses me:
so lets say I recorded some notes and then want to delete the whole thing (part)...

I press 'part erase' and keep the trigger pad of that part pressed throughout during playback - just as the manual says.
the part seems to be gone, but as soon as I actrivate a few steps in the sequencer the notes are just back in there. how can that be?
so the part was not erased - just the sequence was.
this really is confusing.

how do I actually clear a part completely so that all notes are really gone and not just deactivated from the sequence?

according to the manual the erase part function should exactly do that. but it does not. it obviously just clears the sequence as the notes are right back when I activate the steps again.

I use latest firmware 2.02 so any ideas? thank you!
1_inch_punch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ensure you have you selected the part you actually want to clear (?)

sometimes you can perform actions - they dont work - and you realise you have selected the wrong part.

Also - make sure you save afetr performing an action - if you dont save and flick to another pattern and come back again - your changes wont be there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: