Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg T1 - Factory disk
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davethewave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: T1 Factory Preload Reply with quote

erikullvin wrote:
It worked like a charm.

What worked like a charm?

Can you kindly please share the exact workflow you did?

All I keep finding are posts of shared links, and links pointing to files that I have no idea what to do with, because again, no workflows at all.

So I need to get the Omniflop, and then what? I see "104. Read, write, and format Korg T-series (T1, T2, T2EX, T3, T3EX) (1600kB)." but how does making a blank disk help me reset my T3EX with the lost sounds?

What am I supposed to do with the t2t3pl.mid and t2t3pl.SYX files? Just copy them onto the floppy and boot with it?
erikullvin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: T1 Factory Preload Reply with quote

davethewave wrote:
erikullvin wrote:
It worked like a charm.

What worked like a charm?

Can you kindly please share the exact workflow you did?

All I keep finding are posts of shared links, and links pointing to files that I have no idea what to do with, because again, no workflows at all.

So I need to get the Omniflop, and then what? I see "104. Read, write, and format Korg T-series (T1, T2, T2EX, T3, T3EX) (1600kB)." but how does making a blank disk help me reset my T3EX with the lost sounds?

What am I supposed to do with the t2t3pl.mid and t2t3pl.SYX files? Just copy them onto the floppy and boot with it?

I used the SYX-file as seen in this clip: https://youtu.be/yDJ0Baa-J8I
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: