Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding loop over Wav Sequence

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tfortexas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Adding loop over Wav Sequence Reply with quote

Hello,

I am fairly new to the Kronos so I am unsure if this is possible or not? Is it possible to record or add a sequence (piano in my case ) to an existing wav .sng file on my kronos? Thank you for your time
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding loop over Wav Sequence Reply with quote

Tfortexas wrote:
Hello,

I am fairly new to the Kronos so I am unsure if this is possible or not? Is it possible to record or add a sequence (piano in my case ) to an existing wav .sng file on my kronos? Thank you for your time

sounds like you should learn about the SEQ.

What I read in your post is that you want to bring in the existing WAV file as an audio file.

Start off with a new SONG, and insert the WAV as audio track i. A SONG can handle up to 16 audio tracks.

Then you add any program piano to midi track 1 , play/record it while the audio track is playing.

If this is what you are thinking, and you need more, the Korg tutorial on using the SEQ ( on U tube) is good to learn from. Plus there are numerous user u tubes on this
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding loop over Wav Sequence Reply with quote

Tfortexas wrote:
Is it possible to record or add a sequence (piano in my case ) to an existing wav .sng file on my kronos?

Yes, I show that in THIS video. Around the 2:25 mark.

Note: I should have never used the metronome in this example. My timing and playing is awful! But, it shows exactly how to do what you want.
Tfortexas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both for your help. Greatly appreciated!
Tfortexas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Adding loop over Wav Sequence Reply with quote

Mike Conway wrote:
Tfortexas wrote:
Is it possible to record or add a sequence (piano in my case ) to an existing wav .sng file on my kronos?

Yes, I show that in THIS video. Around the 2:25 mark.

Note: I should have never used the metronome in this example. My timing and playing is awful! But, it shows exactly how to do what you want.

Mike, I’m not sure if you post all the videos or not on YouTube but if so thank you!! They have been a great help along with everyone in this forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: