Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Habe eine Frage zum Sample-Management SAMPLE.IMG/META.IMG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrickkloos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Habe eine Frage zum Sample-Management SAMPLE.IMG/META.IMG Reply with quote

Hallo Leute.

Ich bräuchte mal Hilfe beim Soundmanagement meines neuen Korg Krome.
Bei meinen bisherigen Yamaha Synths (Motif, MOXF...) lade ich neue Sounds mit dem dazugehörigen Samples einfach in den 2GB Flash-Rom. Zack, dann habe ich eine Menge neuer Sounds auch mit neuen Samples und Waveroms. Wie ist das beim Krome? Wenn ich neue programs oder combis lade die auf den Preset-Sounds basieren klappt das ja, aber wie lade ich neue Soundpacks die auf anderen/neuen samples basieren ohne die Werkseitigen zu überschreiben, wie kombiniere ich die? Es kann doch nicht sein, dass ich mich entscheiden muss oder? Irgendwie bin ich irritiert! Ist das denn so kompliziert oder bin ich einfach zu blöd das zu kapieren?

Es wäre echt super wenn mir jemand mal auf die Sprünge helfen könnte.

Gruß
Patrick
CowboyNQ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Patrick,

If I understand your question correctly - you're worried that if you load a sound pack into your Krome you'll wipe out the factory preset sounds with it. In other words, you're are concerned that you can only have your new sounds or the factory ones on your 'board, not both.

I think you needn't be concerned. There are a good number of spare slots on the Krome for user initiated sounds. Bank F for Programs and Bank D for Combis. I'm guessing any pro sound pack you buy would take advantage of these slots and leave the factory sounds untouched. Of course it would be wise to check first.

If you have already created your OWN new Programs and Combis and stored them in Banks F and D, then it would be advisable to save them to an SD card, so you can always re-load them later if you need to.

Hope that helps, sorry if I've completely misunderstood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: