Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with vocal harmony

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robthemuso

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Help with vocal harmony Reply with quote

Hi.
On my trusty old PA1xpro I could play a chord to key a vocal harmony and then release the chord and the harmony would continue I could carry on singing and the chord memory would be retained until a different chord was played.
Can't find it in the manual. Anyone help please
Thanks Rob
mf_blues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Maybe it just needs the memory set to chord + lower Reply with quote

Hi Rob

Not sure on this as I'm a new user of PA4X, assuming the Vocal Harmony is based on the lower sound being played you could try setting the keyboard memory to chord + lower, it's under global settings somewhere, not at my keyboard right now so can't be sure exactly where.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mart.
robthemuso

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mart and thanks for your helpful suggestions. Every bit helps. This keyboard is Just amazing, I think you need a university degree to sort it all out. Thanks
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: