Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help/Advise deciding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilski

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:01 am    Post subject: Need Help/Advise deciding Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, I`ve been eyeing up a krome for years but never really had the money spare. I currently have an mox6 which is ok sonically for just playing around the house but I want something more expressive and potentially gig and I think the krome 88 will help with this. I also want a decent sequencer to use so I can build some songs/backing tracks.
My only concerns are thus...

1 .Will the "weighted keys" hinder "synth style playing"?
2. If I went for the 61/73 key version are the keys as bad as some people suggest? (I actually don't like the mox6`s keys anyway so this may only be a sidewards step-they are too springy with short travel and the black notes have a different squelchy feel imo)
3. With the release of the new Ex model am I better off getting that instead or do you think its not worth it as it seem there are tons of extra sound add ons anyway?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: