Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Direct Access with older pa styles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Direct Access with older pa styles Reply with quote

I've found that most of my older pa styles won't load in Direct Access but will load through Media into the User Banks. This is a pain if you have loads of named styles in your User Banks [Mine are full]. What I have done to remedy this is to save my User Banks in a set file and then deleted them in User so that this area is blank. Then to load each individual bank of styles into Media on pa700 [to convert to pa700 format] and then save them back to the original folders on the usb drive. Do this procedure with every Bank. These styles folders were then all recognised in Direct Access.

This even worked on all my converted Tyros3 files so that I can now play them from DA as well. Happy with that Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: