Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Download of pa4 to pa1000
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Download of pa4 to pa1000 Reply with quote

mrniceneasy

now I know how you got your name ,, Iam not good with excel ,but its look like you are ,,

here is some link of my pa1000 with the pa4x styles in it , you could try loading all at once or bank to bank,, as you know ,,, alway back up , back up,
thank for your help..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/56u211dso6369kt/pa1000p4x.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hu9d3y93pegqtae/Pa4xOsimoChristmasSET.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2fo9rk3yvf5985/2-4-pa1000.SET.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hrwioo35k04zi3i/2-4-pa1000.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hrwioo35k04zi3i/2-4-pa1000.rar
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Duby. You're a star! Only too pleased to help if I'm able. Pleased you liked the work I did on Excel on the Sheet. Very Happy
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for these theyre great
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject: os Reply with quote

with the help of mrniceneasy
i now match the styles ,the pa4x style have difference sounds and FX ,for the same style as the pa1000 ,so i match them up and copy all of the pa1000 styles replace them in the pa4x spot, the korg people just load in some of the styles from the pa4x , and then readjusted the sounds and FX so on,,Great work for Korg,,,,
now this new set , has the best of both ,styles that were in the pa4x and not in the pa1000 ,,
the style Duke's Ballad in not in the pa1000, so it the same sounds as the pa4x..

if you have a pa1000 and want it be like the pa4x set up , then use this one.this is 90 % just styles , not keyboard set

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qc07gan42c2vmnb/mix+style+pa4-1000.SET.rar
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Pa700 Reply with quote

Will this work with the Pa700 ?
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

NativeAngels

first always backup your stuff, all of it ...
this way you will be able to go back to what you had ... backup....

all of the style should work.. ,, i just did styles ,,, not keyboard set or songbook , or pad ,,
my songbook is there and sound and user styles are there ... but i do not know it they will work for you ..... you can just load them , all or one at a time , and see if they work ,,,if you made a backup .... you can always go to were before you try my stuff out ...let us know it works for you ...

backup first...
satya_music

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother,

what about for pa700

Can we use / load it in our pa700 ???

Best regards,
Satya

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

satya_music wrote:
Brother,
what about for pa700

Can we use / load it in our pa700 ???
Best regards,
Satya

Hi satya. I have reworked Duby's file so that it works from 'Direct Access' on your pa700. [Or loaded into your user banks] You can copy it into your pa Disk area and play the styles from there or from usb/sd card drive. I prefer the Direct Access as my User Banks are full of custom styles. I would think it's about 90% of the files Duby uploaded. You can of course alter Banks to suit how you would like them. Give it a try and let us know.

EDIT: Sorry link removed as incorrect location. Will repost once corrected

EDIT: New link

https://app.box.com/s/89a0t5lhzmu2a41zf4lqfyvoh6ejuxzw

Smile

Last edited by mrniceneasy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
johnsmies
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Keith , good to see you again so to speak!!!

Now as to the PA4X missing on the PA700 and PA1000 I think the wisest move would be to sort out exactly which styles fromthe PA4X are missing, which I have done,and then to add them to the Factory Preset Style Banks one after the other, which I have not done YET.In this way the order of the styles on the PA700 and PA1000 will not be affected.
Subsequently you could choose to ERASE all factory styles and replace themby the complete bunch of the PA4X but probably that would lead to faulty readings in the Songbook and possibly elsewhere ?

regards
John
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: pa700 Reply with quote

I you the pa4x most of the time and know were the styles are at in the keyboard, so i want the pa1000 to be the same , the sd cards are 100% the same ( midi , MP3 ,karaoke , and text )and songbook the same ,, i have a backup now , and there is no thinking were sound and styles are if a keyboard go down , the pa4 is great and the pa1000 is close to ,, i do have all of the pa1000 styles on the sd card for Direct Access and for some of the new styles,, i did this work for my peace of mind , i play out 20 to 40 times months..
and i would think ,the files would work in a pa700 ,if you want to load all in at once , but mrniceneasy made it Easy..
have fun and backup , first..
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John. It's good to be back now that I've rekindled a bit of interest in keyboards again. Although that's likely to wain again as it gets warmer lol..

Can you give me the new address of your website as I need to update it on KorgpaHelper site, thanks. Smile
staylong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Download of pa4 to pa1000 Reply with quote

Hi mrniceneasy and duby2

I too was trying to get some of the styles from the PA1000 and PA4x for my new PA700.

After searching the forum I came to this thread and believe you guys have the answer.

Satya requested the same and mrniceneasy put a link for his reworking of duby2's file. However when I go to your box mrniceneasy I see lots of files and not 100% sure which one it is.

Is it possible for you to allow me to download this file and if so what is the actual name you have given it? Thank you both.

I am a bit of a newbie to the Korg world so I could be bugging you more in the future as I see you both have great experience with these units.

Cheers
Staylong
Liberia
johnsmies
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith,

sent you a PM.

John
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: os Reply with quote

Here's what I wanted my PA 1000 to be the same4 as my PA4x, now I have accomplished it this has nothing to do with sounds and samples or ROM samples it has to do only with styles..

For an example the style love pop on the PA4x has sounds that the PA 1000 don't have. So when you copy the PA4x styles into the PA 1000 it doesn't sound the same, it sounds close, but the PA 1000 came with the style love pop in it, and Korg did the work and change the sounds and mix it so it would sound almost like the PA4, and did a good job,so anywhere the styles were the same I kept the original from the PA 1000. But all the styles are laid out in the same order as the PA4x, so it's just like having a little baby PA4x... I kept the style buttons the same under jazz you'll find just under a rock your fine rock the only one that's different is traditional and that is in bank favorite 2, so here's a link for the update that I did,, and this whole set up should work in the PA 700 just back up first..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/emgx8gi81aaikao/mix%20pa4-pa1000.SET.rar
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your continuing work and time spent on this Duby. It's a compliment to the fact that korg allow us to enter into the factory Banks that this can be done. Indeed we now have the capability to own a 'baby pa4x'.. Good work Duby Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: