Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Program - Indian Mandolin-trill
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vkhandelwal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Seems working... Reply with quote

manishthatte wrote:
Vkhandelwal wrote:
manishthatte wrote:
Updates:

Loaded the sf2 files into the kronos. Seems to be working now...

Cool!
let me know what do you think about those.
remember to add some effects and play with the parameters of HD1 program to tweak it according to your likings .
they could have released a pack for Korg but have restricted themselves for Yamaha only.

Vikas,
I successfully imported all the indian sounds in bulk, no problem there. (Just made a ksc for that).
Now My problem is, how do I import all the taals (loops) in bulk. Individually, I can do it by loading each rhythm midi, then change the respective rendering instrument. And it works beautifully. But there are 2000 rhythms. Can't possibly do them all manually nah.
Best,
Manish

creating a drum track using the midi loop is cumbersome process in kronos. you have to import the midi file in sequencer mode and then convert it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBe-SRMMtc

I wish there was some automation available for this

what is your purpose of having all loops in your kronos as drum track? you can use the librarian included with swartrax to hear all loops and convert selective loops only. if you want to play with indian beats(taal) as one man band ,I suggest that instead of going this way you should add another arranger keyboard like PA700/1000 and connect to your kronos (I have similar setup).
this will not only give you access to drum kits and out of the box styles but ability to create your own styles (beat with accompaniments) .

I use logic as DAW, but creating quick loops in styles mode of arranger keyboard is more intuitive
manishthatte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject: PA 600 Reply with quote

Hmm... I have a PA 600. It has a lot of pre-loaded Indian styles and rhythms. Will try to connect it to the kronos... Let's see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: