Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indian Tabla rhythms... I am in a quandary...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
manishthatte

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Indian Tabla rhythms... I am in a quandary... Reply with quote

Frankly, I am in a quandary...
I want to load up all the tabla taals and their variations into my kronos2 88, so that they are available as ready drum kits / rhythms for my playing.
VK suggested that I explore the swartrax package. Yesterday I also found a presonus package with all Indian sounds.

Folks, what might be the best way to go forward.
Also, I am a new user, so I am not really comfortable with my kronos yet. I am still getting to know my way around.
The task of loading hundreds of individual midi files or sf2 files seems daunting...

Any suggestions?
manishthatte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Problem solved... Reply with quote

Ok,
Many thanks to vkhandelwal's (Vikas) advice, I purchased the swartrax package and loaded the sf2 files that came with it. Now it seems the problem is solved to a certain extent.
Wink Going back to the parameter guide to see how to associate the tabla drum kits with programs...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: