Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Korg Triton won't allow me to "Save to DISK"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pariah Octave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: My Korg Triton won't allow me to "Save to DISK" Reply with quote

Hello all! I'm having a bit of a problem here with my Korg Triton Workstation Sampler. I recently formatted the Internal Hard Drive to Factory Settings because it wouldn't allow me to burn to CD and so I was advised to format. I'm a musician but not technologically adept. So it still wouldn't allow me to burn to CD (the option isn't even there in the pulldown menu). Not only that, under the SAMPLING set-up, it won't allow me to change from RAM to Save to DISK. It's just stuck on RAM. Any help from someone less dumb than me will be greatly appreciated.
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having and playing a Triton for 18 years, I could only save to a floppy disk, or SCIS drive (if you have one installed). Of course you can save your program & combi edits internally. Sorry, that's all I've got, maybe someone else has an idea.
ausser
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm presuming its a Triton Studio you have and not a Triton Classic as the Triton Studio is the only Triton Model with CD burning facility.

From memory, I think there is a problem burning off of Triton Classic unto CD.
Its something to do with the OS code - ie not enough code ROM left to code the CD burning or something....hence they released the Triton Studio among other reasons.

You can Load into memory off a CD drive if its SCSI - but you can't burn to it.

This is probably the best option if you want to continue using the Triton Classic.

http://www.rbarrios.com/projects/TRITONCF/

Ausser
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: