Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Communication entre PA1000 et PC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caporal26120

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Communication entre PA1000 et PC Reply with quote

Bonjour
Existe-t-il un logiciel de communication direct gratuit entre les PA Korg et le PC comme Yamaha ?
PA manager est nul et payant. Honte à Korg ! De toute manière je crois qu'il ne communique pas avec la clavier par USB device.
D'autre part je trouve que les programmes dédiés aux appareils Korg sont absents ou je ne les trouve pas. Quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
Merci
hans1966

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Caporal 26120, it should be easy, if you just connect a USB cable, from your Pa700 to your PC, so I have done with my Pa600, and I have been able to transfer data like: songs, styles, sounds and sets from my PC to my Pa600, you just have to go to MEDIA and activate USB. I hope this helps. greetings Hans

I choose the Peace of God!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: