Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WavesArt New Platinum EXs Bundle of 17 GB !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:17 am    Post subject: WavesArt New Platinum EXs Bundle of 17 GB ! Reply with quote

WavesArt has made a special arrangement to fit all their Premium International sound creations in a solid KSC & PCG file ,
and uses Kronos as a host machine for that purpose !
- You just click on Autoload menu "WavesArt Platinum Bundle.KSC" file square box , load WavesArt Platinum Bundle.PCG
and all are ready to play , when restarting or "auto-load now" !
- You can anytime load back your PCG file and check boxes of your own KSC files plus Preload.KSC and you get any
other Kronos setup you need.
- Major benefit : 150 euros discount of overall EXs cost

Contents of 17 GB WavesArt Platinum Bundle :

- Cinematic Suite flagship
- Brass & Vocals Suite 2
- Pianos Suite 2
- Legend Synths Suite
- Guitars Suite
- ElectroAcoustic Suite
- Vintage Keyboards Suite
- Studio Drums

The absolute sound experience that a hardware workstation can provide ...
Ram requirements : 1902 Mb for streaming from disk of 17Gb Library
- Almost double samples than all Kronos X factory EXs & Rom sound resources
- Single PCG & KSC files without any factory EXs loaded (preload.KSC unchecked)
- 10 Program Banks U-E up to U-GG , 7 Combinations U-A up to U-G

WavesArt bundles are not standalone distributions , you will download and install each one EXs separately !
The only that changes is the global PCG & KSC management in different banks and one summary payment with
the relative discount that is provided for each bundle , so for any futher question contact with us using website Email
Official Website http://wavesart.eu/KronosEXs

Thanks for reading

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V

Last edited by AntonySharmman on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
NormC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much?
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you add the cost of 8 libraries from there http://wavesart.eu/KronosEXs
then subtract the discount of 150 euros !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
NormC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could just provide a bundle price on your website if it is not allowed here. Thanks.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not allow it in either both places , because I want customers to be aware of every single sound library that is included there and we're are
talking about all 8 International premium sound libaries of WavesArt , so the price is high !
Not to mention that I want to prevent heart attacks Laughing and ignorant comments of those who don't have a clue of this level of sound development.

NormC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, So you want to make your customers do your work for you.
Your sounds and programming are fantastic and probably worth every penny but to make your customers click on 8 different links to find individual prices and then add them up and subtract the discount is poor customer service.
A simple price at the bottom of the bundle page is all that is needed. If someone can't afford it they will move on.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why customers Email support exists Laughing this is the real support and the real trust bones with my customers ...
but excuse me , is it ever possible for someone to pay more than half price of Kronos without deeply exploring the contents ?
I also have explained many times , that I always decide if a user has the prerequisites to purchase and install bundles ,
that's why products Paypal buttons do not exist there !

mikeyd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NormC"]OK, So you want to make your customers do your work for you.
Your sounds and programming are fantastic and probably worth every penny but to make your customers click on 8 different links to find individual prices and then add them up and subtract the discount is poor customer service.
A simple price at the bottom of the bundle page is all that is needed. If someone can't afford it they will move on.[/quote]

Totally agree with you Norm. We, the end user should expect some Customer Service. These libraries are OK but they are not worth the exorbitant price IMO as they are not that much better than any others out there. Again my opinion.

All you're asking for was to have a price put at the bottom. Not much of an ask IMO. I’m sure I’ll be told I’m wrong.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikeyd wrote:
they are not worth the exorbitant price IMO as they are not that much better than any others out there.

You see ... this is that I'm trying to avoid ! Wink
End users that do not believe in WavesArt premium development , they'd better try standalone library packs not this bundle !

robw70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the basis of this customer service alone I won't even consider these libraries.

Astounding.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't even imagine the quality of service that I provide in almost 20 hours basis with prompt answers and troubleshooting support
and despite that , WavesArt is the only developers team that will promptly customize your setup according to your needs in practice
and not in theory and this can be easily confirmed by korgforum customers experience !

worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you Anthony and I would like to support your work but you would be wise to excercise a little care in how you speak to prospective customers . It sometimes comes across as arrogant and to be honest quite rude .

I am certain your after sales service is fine and all you claim it to be ,but your before sale manner needs some help .

I am a new owner of the pa4x and have been toying with buying some of your expansion packs but your costs are pretty high ( I did not say too high ) and I am tempted to take a gamble and am on the fence . Posts like this don’t help the purchasing decision .

That’s all I am saying .
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worth wrote:
Posts like this don’t help the purchasing decision

Maybe you're right but I'm always polite with unknown people that Email me that actually are the main customers ,
but since I'm posting and helping in users issues in this forum for more than 10 years , I feel more free to express
my opinion in weird thing that I'm reading ( always IMO ) , of course I could follow other's developers attitude ,
either not to comment nor not to explain anything at all !!! But that's me ... Very Happy

GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see why a business wants the personal touch with pricing and service

As a small business owner, I fully support that

Going back and forth with brief 'public' posts on the Internet might seem ' efficient' but the brief public post can easily be mis-interpreted .

Then other folks weigh in and it might get negative.

We have a wonderful global Korg forum.

I think having major contributions from dedicated individuals from other places on our fragile planet, well beyond the US, for example, is blazing cool.
NormC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to state that I think Antony's sounds and programming skills are excellent. His sound libraries are some of the best available out there. They are definitively worth the investment especially if you make your living with your Kronos. All I meant to point out was the lack of pricing on his website. I think it is a mistake not to include that information when you are trying to sell a product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: