Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KRONOS 2, Memory Protection Deactivates when OFF

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spp1207

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: KRONOS 2, Memory Protection Deactivates when OFF Reply with quote

Hello All,

Have an issue when I activate the parameters on MEMORY PROTECT (program, combination, song etc), under Global>Basic. I activate the protection that puts a red dot on each box, but when I switch OFF the Kronos and turn it ON again none of the previous parameters were saved in the Set List and the red butons are all deactivated in Memory Protect.

Can anybody help me on this one please ? Thanks

Korg Kronos 2, ver 3.1.2
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: KRONOS 2, Memory Protection Deactivates when OFF Reply with quote

spp1207 wrote:
Hello All,

Have an issue when I activate the parameters on MEMORY PROTECT (program, combination, song etc), under Global>Basic. I activate the protection that puts a red dot on each box, but when I switch OFF the Kronos and turn it ON again none of the previous parameters were saved in the Set List and the red butons are all deactivated in Memory Protect.

Korg Kronos 2, ver 3.1.2

whenever you make a change in GLOBAL, you have to "write " that change permanently , IOW , SAVE it. Its in the menu
spp1207

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: KRONOS 2, Memory Protection Deactivates when OFF Reply with quote

GregC wrote:
spp1207 wrote:
Hello All,

Korg Kronos 2, ver 3.1.2

whenever you make a change in GLOBAL, you have to "write " that change permanently , IOW , SAVE it. Its in the menu

Ok Thanks, found the parameter under the Basic Setup Arrow on the top right of the screen and it works. Thanks a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: