Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

random weirdness with Kross 1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shutoku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: random weirdness with Kross 1 Reply with quote

Just wondering if other have experienced this.
Here are a couple examples:

Last night I was doing a gig. I was using a kross 1 and a Yamaha reface CS as a midi controller. Kross on midi ch1 CS on midi ch2.
I use this set up regularly.
I have a bank of favourites I use. two of the favourites were messed up last night. On one I have a piano on the Kross and an accordion on the CS, which with sw1 and use of stereo limiters, becomes a violin.
With the accordion it worked as normal, but with the violin I was getting two note from each key, neither the note I was playing.
On another favourite I have piano on the Kross and sax from the CS. The sax suddenly had a piano envelope.

I turned everything off, replugged the midi cable but to no avail.

Today I set it all up in my home, and everything was back to normal.

On another occasion I was playing a Halloween gig. We were doing "Thriller" and I had recorded Vincent Price's speech in the digital audio. At soundcheck it was gone. I took the Kross home and it was back. It did work fine at the gig though.

I mean basically, it's a computer, and computers glitch from time to time, but usually a reboot solves it unless there is something more serious going on.
The good news is tomorrow I'm picking up a Krome 88, which will hopefully be a bit more consistent. I could take both to gigs just incase, but I'd rather only take the Krome.

Anyway, anyone else experience this sort of random thing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: