Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos X compatibility w newest Kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sinnerman7777777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Kronos X compatibility w newest Kronos Reply with quote

I have the Kronos X, and also bought and loaded the Ex17 and Ex18 add-ons, so: I have All the same sounds loaded on my Kronos X as are on the newest model Kronos (the one with the wooden end caps!)

My question is: will all of my user programs, combinations, and set lists all work properly if I rent a Kronos for a road gig?? Instead of taking my 88-key Kronos X on a flight to Houston (very expensive), could I just travel with my thumb drive that has all my stuff saved on it? and will it work on a new Kronos?? *I can't ask the client to rent me a Kronos X because: it wouldn't have Ex17 and Ex18 loaded on it if they just got it from some music store that rents gear, and so my combinations wouldn't load properly.

I'm worried that since I bought the Ex17 and Ex18 and loaded them onto my Kronos X: that they will not be in the same "slots" or "banks" as on the newest Kronos??? And that there will be problems? especially any combinations that reference programs from Ex17 and Ex18 might not load properly?

Any help, suggestions, thoughts, greatly appreciated. many thanks
Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: