Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songbook bug pa700?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Songbook bug pa700? Reply with quote

On Several occasions now I have selected a style on the keyboard for a song and have saved it in Songbook as a song title. OK so far so good. I enable set lists and the area to save the new song to a set list is not aniimated and I am unable to add that song to the selected song list. I save the New songbook as is to usb set and look at the file in pc Songbook [set for pa4x as pa700 has not been added yet] and that song is not there although showing on the keyboard Songbook.

This has even happened on a user style. It must be a bug surely as I've never seen this happen before on all my previous pa keyboards?

edit: As additional information - If I press on any of my previous Songbook entries I am able to add them to the set lists.

EDIT: Since updating to latest OS 1.2 the problems with Songbook appear to have been solved. Have edited the Songbook extensively and everything works perfectly as it should..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: