Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confused instructions.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
export-B

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Confused instructions. Reply with quote

Hi,

I tried to create a Template for Cubase. I used the official instructions for PA4X as I see, the list of sounds is not the same as in the keyboard. Instructions are for the International version and I have the same version. Does anyone have a list of sounds V 2.0.1. or the Template for Cubase 9 or 9.5?
Polysix, Poly 800, DW6000, DW8000, DS8, M1, PA1X Pro, PA2X Pro, Kronos X 61, PA3X Pro, PA3X LE, PA700, PA4X 76, PA1000, Kronos SE and now Nautilus 73 and Casio PXS3000, Cubase 12, NI Ultimate 12, Komplete Kontrol S49,ReFX 3.0,Roland FR1X.
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

export-B,

The list of Sounds you can see in the User Manual is the same as for OS v1.0, with Sounds added in OS v2.0 at the end of the list.

The list in the manual follows the order you see in the Sound Select window (minus the Sounds added in v2.0). However, a sequencer will use Control Change 00 and 32, and Program Change messages to select Sounds, so the order found in the manual will not be considered.

When building a sound map for a sequencer, you should sort the Sounds by Program Change order. CC00 is the type of Sound, PC the base Sound, CC32 a variation of the base Sound.

Paolo
export-B

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

First thanks for Paolo's answer. It's nice that the representative of Korga came in. To explain it. I'm fairly well aware of the operation of this keyboard and the use of MIDI. Since this time Korg did not complete the homework and created a Template for DAW, I did it.
I took the latest version of the instructions (Pa4X_User_Manual_v2_0_E13). It says it's version 2.0?! Under Musical Resources on page 967, the Keyboard Set Library list starts. From here, I started, took the PA3X template for Cubase and entered the data for PA4X. The problem is that the actual state of the sounds in version 2.0 is not written in the list.
If there are no sorted sounds in the keyboard and in the Template in a row, it's very difficult to figure out if all the sounds are entered. In order to really make this Template very well, I would really need the correct table of all the sounds. And this is in the order they are in PA4X. I would be very grateful if I could get this. Otherwise I do not know how to deal with it properly. You could even do that, Korg ...
Polysix, Poly 800, DW6000, DW8000, DS8, M1, PA1X Pro, PA2X Pro, Kronos X 61, PA3X Pro, PA3X LE, PA700, PA4X 76, PA1000, Kronos SE and now Nautilus 73 and Casio PXS3000, Cubase 12, NI Ultimate 12, Komplete Kontrol S49,ReFX 3.0,Roland FR1X.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: