Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unwanted Minor Harmony After Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diver90

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Unwanted Minor Harmony After Update Reply with quote

I just finished updating my Kronos X to 3.1.2. Everything was just fine when I went to bed last night. When I got up today I went to play some warm up exercises and found that I was getting a slightly detuned minor 3rd harmony no matter what program / bank I selected.

I have isolated the issue as this only occurs when I have the Kronos 3.1 editor running on my computer. It goes away when I unplug the USB cable from the Kronos to my Mac.

Clearly I've enabled something I want to get rid of. Can you steer me toward some settings I should check to get back to normal?

Thank you.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Unwanted Minor Harmony After Update Reply with quote

diver90 wrote:
I just finished updating my Kronos X to 3.1.2. Everything was just fine when I went to bed last night. When I got up today I went to play some warm up exercises and found that I was getting a slightly detuned minor 3rd harmony no matter what program / bank I selected.

I have isolated the issue as this only occurs when I have the Kronos 3.1 editor running on my computer. It goes away when I unplug the USB cable from the Kronos to my Mac.

Clearly I've enabled something I want to get rid of. Can you steer me toward some settings I should check to get back to normal?

Thank you.

thats a sucky problem. Not typical.

Just to be thorough- disconnect all your midi devices from your K.

Remove other devices like iPhones, iPads away from your K.

Another guess its an FX on your programs. Check your IFX tab and see whats going on.

Is it on all audio ? headphone and l/r audio out ?
diver90

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. This is really weird. Rebooted everything and all was OK. 5 Minutes later, and without doing anything the minor harmony is back. It goes away if I unplug the MIDI cable. Is there something in the Kronos Editor that I should be looking for as a culprit?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: