Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLVED: saving piano patch turn on damper

View previous topic :: View next topic  
franksaraceno@msn.com

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:55 am    Post subject: SOLVED: saving piano patch turn on damper Reply with quote

SOLVED ANSWER BELOW" Gunnar - Having a problem when saving a piano patch turns on damper switch, (berlin grand) and wont save the mods I've done (added more reverb) to the patch?

Any ideas what this could be do I need to have a service tech check it out?

Is there phone support for kronos 2 - how would i go about getting it fixed?

Thanks

Last edited by franksaraceno@msn.com on Thu May 10, 2018 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Gunnar

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

How did you change the reverb? Was it using the RT knobs? The RT changes and also Vector Joystick changes are not saved along with the program. In fact, when you save the patch, they will all revert to their base position.

Changes made elsewhere, like through the Control Surface, or changes to reverb under the IFX tab will be saved though.

As for the damper, I wonder if it might be some polarity issue with your pedal. Does the problem happen also when you don't have a damper pedal plugged in? Under Global settings, you have the option to switch the damper polarity and many pedals have switches of their own. I'd start there to diagnose the problem.

Good luck Smile
franksaraceno@msn.com

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunnar - thank you so much for detailed answer. Yes i was using RT knobs so that explains that. I'll have to in and it the effect itself and not rely on the knob (just a reverb level). I'm using a pedal roland footswitch (piano style) so I'll play with that more today, and also try saving to another location. Sounds like it's not an repair type thing just more configuration. Thx again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: