Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos Multisample Load & Save Issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
i_scotty

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:42 am    Post subject: Kronos Multisample Load & Save Issue Reply with quote

Wanting to know my options and best practice when working with custom multisample.

Ex...
I have 244 individual samples loaded, saved, and set up in the Global "KSC Auto Load."

I use 61 (of the 244) unique samples to make up 4 full 61-key multisample's.

MS's are all saved to Program, saved to disk, and then added to the Global KSC Auto-Load section.

Every time I boot up, all the MS's and Samples are loaded into the Sampling screen. Anytime I add new samples, those samples get appended to the end of 244 (or whatever the number is).

My question is... is there a way to have my new MS programs loaded when I boot (like the other EX KSC samples), without having to have all the user samples show up in the Sampling section?

When I add to samples and create new MS's, I have to scroll through all the first samples (244+), and assign them to C1, repeat, C#2, etc. It get soooo repetitive just to scroll towards the end. Is there a way to make a user program that loads as the other sample programs? Thanks.
KK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the section explaining how to save sampling data in Disk mode. Don't wory if it is not easy at first, but with practice it becomes easier and logical.

This thread here has a few excellent examples given by Dan Phillips from Korg.

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=93039&start=0&sid=65450c1851bc0da26a560b2532ddefd4

Also, under KSC auto-load, remember to use the saved KSC files ending in _UserBank and to specify Virtual Memory instead of RAM to load more custom MS you create.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: