Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe Sampler pad problem.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sauce
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Electribe Sampler pad problem. Reply with quote

I got another unit, cheap but "like new" on Amazon. Two or three of the pads have developed an issue where the pad triggers twice for every hit; once for on and once for off. It's weird.. Anyone else having the issue?

Thanks.
1_inch_punch

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

had the E2 and ES2 since dot - never encountered or heard of anything like that.

There was a spate of people undertaking a mod to "lift" the pads as they wanted them higher.

I cant recall what they were inserting in the unit as i never had issues.
sauce
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to reproduce the glitch. At the time the issue began I was doing really deep, step-by-step, drastic automation on a very large, stereo sample, which may have somehow caused the issue. Nonetheless, a reboot solved the issue, at least temporarily.

..and hello 1-inch-punch. Glad to see there are still hangers-on in the old forums.
1_inch_punch

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and welcome back to you, sir.

eager to see what you will be doing on the machine since your return.

The only glitch I get- and this is for both machines - if i have been working a lot on step editing a pattern in the step editor, come out and it wont play.. just .. nothing...

Stop the machine... move to a different pattern, play (it works) - go back to the worked pattern and it works too.

last time it happened was on weekend - but as I can never reproduce it i thought wasnt worth taking it fwd and that workaround has always worked.
djenzyme

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pad issue and was wondering if anyone else has the same. Basically, some of the pads have a 'click' when pushing them. Not an audio click but you can actually feel the pad click as its pushed. Annoying because there is no consistency between the feel of the pads

I have had a few different kong controllers with pads over the years and none of them have felt like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: