Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kronos with MainStage. How to set everything up?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exsequor699

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Korg Kronos with MainStage. How to set everything up? Reply with quote

Hello, I was able to merge Kronos sounds with MainStage. Even tho MainStage recognizes Kronos controllers, I have had and unsuccessful process to assign Kronos knobs or sliders to do a simple cutoff and resonance changes to MainStage patches. Some things works with the sliders by default like the volume, reverb, etc.

Also managed to change patches with the foot switch like I needed. But when move Kronos scroll wheel or use arrows to change a sound in Kronos, they also change in MainStage, and there I want the patch change to only occur manually or with my footswitch. Please help.
Gaston

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronos 88 - I'm using MainStage software instruments and having difficulty setting things up too. Ideally I'd like to have my foot switch control the rotary speed for organ patches. As it is, the sustain peddle is doing that whereas I'd like to have it remain a sustain peddle throughout at gig. Like you the sliders and knobs don't assign the way they're supposed to according to the few youtube videos I've found on the subject. If you've made any progress on this please share? I put in a call to Apple and got put on hold indefinitely. Thanks for the help!
Xenophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a couple good sites for Mainstage help:
https://discussions.apple.com/community/professional_applications/mainstage

https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17&sid=75882c7f2b0632d97fffa229efa92a72
Gaston

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Xenophile, I'm dedicating today to getting MainStage working if possible. Seems like my RT knobs all want to change back to default settings rather than a new assignment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: