Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca sample speaker doesn't turn off when audio out plugged

View previous topic :: View next topic  
korda777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Volca sample speaker doesn't turn off when audio out plugged Reply with quote

Hi,

I don't understand why the speaker of my Sample doesn't turn off when the audio output is plugged in. I read in the manual that it should turn off, so I'm a bit confused here. Maybe it's a parameter that I changed by error but I can't find a way to go back.
I tried different audio stereo/mono cables, bought a new Korg PSU, tried with fresh batteries, even updated the firmware (which worked until I power off the volca) but there is nothing to do..
There is also a weird click on each beat of the tempo that doesn't come from the speaker.

Have I a bad unit and need to buy a new one? Or is there something to do apart from unsoldering the speaker?

Thanks in advance !
jeftones

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like you may be plugged into the sync out port and not the headphone port.
korda777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeftones wrote:
sounds like you may be plugged into the sync out port and not the headphone port.

No, I plugged the jack on the headphone port. I do have sound that comes out of this jack in my headphones/speakers but the problem is that the speaker doesn't turn off just as explained in the previous post.
jeftones

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Volca sample speaker doesn't turn off when audio out plu Reply with quote

korda777 wrote:

There is also a weird click on each beat of the tempo that doesn't come from the speaker.

yes i read your first post. this specifically makes it sound like you are plugged into sync. hence why i mentioned it.

what kind of cables are you using?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: