Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No sound in Sound mode, plus other issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaryWin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:47 pm    Post subject: No sound in Sound mode, plus other issues Reply with quote

I've recently encountered an unusual issue with my Pa700. If I press the Sound button under Modes, it shows Grand Piano (as I think it always has). However, I can hear no sound when I press any key on the keyboard. Exploring possible causes by pressing Menu and looking at the different options reveals no obvious reason for this issue.

Then, when returning to Style Mode, I no longer can play and hear any right-hand sounds until and unless I start an accompaniment first, using Sync Start.

If I turn off the instrument and turn it back on, all's well in the Style Mode - but if I go back into the Sound Mode, all these problems begin all over again.

Not discounting that I accidently changed some setting to get this result, but over two hours of poking around, and trying to find an answer in the manual, has left me without a solution.

Can someone help? It would be most appreciated!
ritesh.dere123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: No sound in Sound mode, plus other issues Reply with quote

GaryWin wrote:
I've recently encountered an unusual issue with my Pa700. If I press the Sound button under Modes, it shows Grand Piano (as I think it always has). However, I can hear no sound when I press any key on the keyboard. Exploring possible causes by pressing Menu and looking at the different options reveals no obvious reason for this issue.

Then, when returning to Style Mode, I no longer can play and hear any right-hand sounds until and unless I start an accompaniment first, using Sync Start.

If I turn off the instrument and turn it back on, all's well in the Style Mode - but if I go back into the Sound Mode, all these problems begin all over again.

Not discounting that I accidently changed some setting to get this result, but over two hours of poking around, and trying to find an answer in the manual, has left me without a solution.

Can someone help? It would be most appreciated!
take backup of your keyboard and make factory restore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: