Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding programs to cue list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vigman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Adding programs to cue list Reply with quote

Hi

I want the Krome to have a cue list of song settings, not recorded songs.

I managed to get song settings created in combination mode to save in a cue list by using the "copy from combination" option and then inserting the 'song' into the cue list.

However some song settings are single instruments/programs/timbres and I cannot get these to save in a cue list so they are ready to pick when performing.

Please can anyone advise step by step how to save a single program into the cue list?

Or is there a different way of having all the performance settings for each song available other than cue lists, please

TIA

Vigman
prgtrdr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Cue Lists vs Sequence Mode Reply with quote

What I want is a way to quickly switch between programs/patches/etc. when playing live. I've had the Krome for 3 years and still haven't had a chance to learn about Cue lists. However, what works for me is to use Sequencer Mode.

I name each Sequence as the song name. Then I copy each Program ("Copy From Program") I want into separate Tracks, allowing me to switch between them using Dec/Inc buttons. It's not a great solution because when you copy each Program it seems to overwrite the IFX/MFX/TFX settings of the other Programs. There's probably a way to work around that problem but I haven't figured it out yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: