Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quality of manufacture pa 700 and pa 1000

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaximK777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Quality of manufacture pa 700 and pa 1000 Reply with quote

Good afternoon! Please tell me - what about the quality of manufacturing models pa 700 and pa 1000? On previous korg models, the owners complained about the breakdown of the built-in power supply inside, and the failure of the memory block due to this. Also, the owner broke off the posting from the joystick after a year due to the short wiring. How is it with the modern pa 700 and pa 1000? In advance I ask to forgive for my English, I write in Russian and translate through Google translator. In advance thanks for answers! Maxim K.
MaximK777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And - I read that on more expensive models of Korg for 3000-odd euro, there were earlier noticed frequent breakages of the joystick (broken off inside the posting), and other breakages.
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never read about any common failure of memory block or any electronic part in pa600/900...
The only one that is known to fail is pa800 which is a totally different device...
The joysticks had a problem on some pa600s but it wasn't the joysticks failure but the cable that happened to be fragile in earlier models of pa600 (first units manufactured)...
I would expect the pa700/1000 quality to have ironed out these problems and it seems it is as the build is almost the same and the internals too..So i would go for a pa700/1000 if i didn't had the pa4x..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: