Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Kronos2 LS88

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reegz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:15 am    Post subject: New Kronos2 LS88 Reply with quote

My Kronos LS is not getting any sound from every Eb G and B in any program or combi or set list. How do I fix?

Turning off, waiting, then turning back on sometimes fixed the problem. But now only randomly. I was going to re-install the CDs but not sure if I would get the newer stuff that came with it (EX-18, berlin pianos etc.).
I am a gigging musician and have gone back to my old gear s who know service will take.... (they have never heard of this problem) I also tried all of the replied ways but with no results
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a defect problem.

I would exchange it with your retailer, if you can arrange it.

If not, I would go to Korg service
psionic311
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a long shot:

Double check in GLOBAL mode, Controllers/User Scales, that the User Scale is set to 00... in fact, make sure everything on that page is at 00. Write the setting.
Reegz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there done that...
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't want to do the Korg Authorized service then reload from disk. You should get all the Libraries that are authorized for your machine. Try running your Kronos with NO peripherals. For clarification- this forum is not run by Korg. You will get some replies, but since you are a working professional, using authorized service is probably your best bet.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronnfigg wrote:
If you don't want to do the Korg Authorized service then reload from disk.

You should get all the Libraries that are authorized for your machine. Try running your Kronos with NO peripherals. For clarification- this forum is not run by Korg. You will get some replies, but since you are a working professional, using authorized service is probably your best bet.

Interested observer.

Seems like the fall back is ' reinstall whatever from the DVD's ". See this often. Not sure what this solves. If it were me, I would be more inquisitive about the source problem. For the O/p, the issue seems to require the time to at least talk to auth service.

And to " get all the Libraries that are authorized '. If I was new to Kronos, I would assume this is the correct statement but the how what were is not in the manual. So the owner has to dig around more for the steps.
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best option- authorized service. Unless the OP is tech/hardware savvy. Korg needs to know about these issues for future reference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: