Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beyonce, love on top
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpires

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Beyonce, love on top Reply with quote

Hello my fellow Korg friends
I am looking for a style or Midi files for "Love on top' by Beyoncé.
does any body have it or can point me to the right direction.
Really appreciate some help.
Thanks
JP
jpires

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: love on top Reply with quote

Any body on this topic?
tordenspyd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by tordenspyd on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: love on top Reply with quote

jpires wrote:
Any body on this topic?

Instead of asking if there is anybody on this topic look to views of your topic - you head 61 within some hours.
Why you get no answer - because it is so easy to search yourself for it on the web - I found within 10 seconds:
Beyonce - Love On Top - ID: CR1524 - songgalaxy.com

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
jpires

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: love on top Reply with quote

"You don't have to be "SARCASTIC about it, here in the forum we help each other, I believe I help other people and they help me"

siebenhirter wrote:
jpires wrote:
Any body on this topic?

Instead of asking if there is anybody on this topic look to views of your topic - you head 61 within some hours.
Why you get no answer - because it is so easy to search yourself for it on the web - I found within 10 seconds:
Beyonce - Love On Top - ID: CR1524 - songgalaxy.com
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JP

If you find a good MIDI for it you could try the MIDI-to-STYLE function on the PA4X - not always successful but I've had some great results.

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
jpires

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Pete
I found some midi, I will try your suggestion and if it works I will post.
Thanks again.
JP
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Love on top - copyrights not important Reply with quote

jpires wrote:
"You don't have to be "SARCASTIC about it, here in the forum we help each other, I believe I help other people and they help me" ..

Exactly this answer I expected. I was not sarcastic, but sent you a legal address where to buy the file you are looking for. So I helped you as you think people in forum should help each other - not even "thank you" i got for it.

You can find legal Midifiles against payment fast and unassisted - if you like sources that violate the copyright, that is not the help you should look for and you should get in this forum!

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
jpires

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good Surprised : Surprised Very Happy
You try telling me you never download anything online free?
I program my own styles, I don't use much of factory because of the type of music I play. the reason why I ask is: I have this girl that will be perform with me this weekend and it is on short notice, I was looking to see if anybody have that particular style or korg have anything close to it.
That's all my friend.
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Love on top - copyrights not important Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
jpires wrote:
"You don't have to be "SARCASTIC about it, here in the forum we help each other, I believe I help other people and they help me" ..

Exactly this answer I expected. I was not sarcastic, but sent you a legal address where to buy the file you are looking for. So I helped you as you think people in forum should help each other - not even "thank you" i got for it.

You can find legal Midifiles against payment fast and unassisted - if you like sources that violate the copyright, that is not the help you should look for and you should get in this forum!

^^^^^ THIS!!
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is going on here! JP never asked for illegal content in the first place! People make their own midi files ALL THE TIME. Maybe someone would want to share their very own midi file with him! This would be the place to ask!

I mean to name a good source (Commercial or not) is one thing, but to have a big fat attitude is totally uncalled for. Mad

jpires

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sam.
like I say , it's all good.
JP
jpires

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sam.
like I said , it's all good.
JP
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam CA wrote:
What is going on here! JP never asked for illegal content in the first place! People make their own midi files ALL THE TIME. Maybe someone would want to share their very own midi file with him! This would be the place to ask!

I mean to name a good source (Commercial or not) is one thing, but to have a big fat attitude is totally uncalled for. Mad

Sam, normally I don't get involved in these things, but the "point me in the right direction" (ie link to a website, imo ) gave it away. Well to me anyway.

If the guy asked specifically for a USER-CREATED style or midi file, I would have had no issue.

And yeah, I'm pretty "keen" on copyright!
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miden wrote:
Sam CA wrote:

Sam, normally I don't get involved in these things, but the "point me in the right direction" (ie link to a website, imo ) gave it away. Well to me anyway.

If the guy asked specifically for a USER-CREATED style or midi file, I would have had no issue.

And yeah, I'm pretty "keen" on copyright!

Dennis,
I'm all for COPYRIGHT...and for a good reason. Without it, there won't be much of a music industry, and naturally I wouldn't have a job myself.

At the same time, you can read that post so many different ways. I wouldn't try to shame a person on a public forum based on guess work. Everybody leaves a digital footprint and JP has no history of violating "Copyright" on this forum.

For the record, I didn't even see your post at all.

@JP I honestly didn't see anything wrong with your inquiry and had to voice my opinion. This also concludes my involvement in this thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: