Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS2000 library organization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morke1349

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:26 am    Post subject: MS2000 library organization Reply with quote

Hey guys, new here. Have a few questions regarding the ms2000 library. Just a little background. So I recently picked up an ms2000r and have had the ms2000 little over 2 years now. I'm always finding more and more things that I like about it which is why I ended up getting the rackmount. So far I've created some pads and planned to organize a custom bank for both, so far it's been awesome. As far as navigating the interface I know it can be a pain to manually do this and after some digging I've noticed there are some software that should help me with my library.

I use a PC (Windows 10) and have Cubase as my main recording software and a m-audio 2x2m as my interface, I'm no expert by any means and use midi for an analog set up through a tr-09 and both the ms2000/r and an sp-808 for aux effects thru my mixer.

My first question is what are some of your guy's strategies in organizing your banks? (i.e using the ms2000 as your master and ms2000r as slave or vice versa / one being the sequencer and the other being lead or bass)

Second question is the obvious one, just for the clarity of mind and not going through the head ache and trouble of messing up my instrument. But are there any guides in installing the third party software and implenting the midi files? Anyone still use it? What were some of your methods doing both ms2000 and ms2000r at the same time if possible? Any step by step solutions?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: