Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA1000 - record mp3 and metronome
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shandera

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Korg PA1000 - record mp3 and metronome Reply with quote

Hello. Sorry for the translation, but do not speak English.
I bought the Korg PA1000. I play and record in memory Korg. The problem is that I play under the metronome and its sound for some reason is recorded in the finished mp3 file. I do not have a microphone. The instruction does not say anything about this. Firmware last 1.2.0. Is it a marriage or a bug of programmers? What should I do? On Yamaha 970 everything is fine. Sad
Owners of Korg PA 1000 - 700, do you have the same? Please check. If not, then I will return to the store, so I have a marriage!
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Record all your instruments in Sequencer Mode (not Style Play mode) and save it as a midi. Now if you play it in Song Play mode the metronome will not sound. Lastly add vocal if desired and record as mp3.
Shandera

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
Record all your instruments in Sequencer Mode (not Style Play mode) and save it as a midi. Now if you play it in Song Play mode the metronome will not sound. Lastly add vocal if desired and record as mp3.

Why such difficulties? On the Yamaha PSR-S 970, I just write everything in any mode and the metronome is not recorded. This is stupid! There is not a single need to record the sound of a metronome. I just want to understand, is it a marriage and I change the tool to another copy, or is it a bug of programmers and a new firmware will fix everything? Or is it a mistake of the motherboard designers and now it does not go anywhere? I repeat the question. Is it a marriage? At other owners of PA700-PA1000, the same problem?
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: volume Reply with quote

did you look at page 50 in the manual ,you might just turn down the volume to 0
tell us if it works
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: volume Reply with quote

tell us if it works
Shandera

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: volume Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
tell us if it works

If I reduce the volume of the metronome to zero, I can not hear it. And I need to hear it! What's the point of this? I think that I have a marriage. There is no such thing in Yamaha. Difficulties with translation. You do not understand me, probably. I'm playing the Korg PA1000 synthesizer. I turn on the record in mp3. I turn on the metronome. Why is the sound of a metronome recorded in a file along with my game? This should not be. Please check on your Corg PA1000 - PA700. Perhaps I have a marriage! Perhaps a mistake programmers. If it's just me, I'll go exchange.
Shandera

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear owners of the PA1000 - 700. Please check on your instrument. The goods return time is about to expire. Is it a marriage? Or so all the PA1000 - 700? Crying or Very sad
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mp3 recorder records what is being output from the line outs/speakers..
If the metronome is being heard , then it will get recorded...
I would use the sequencer to write my performance as midi first and then turn off the metronome and record the playback in mp3...
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Shandera
which Yamaha record audio Output and exclude metronome?
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Recording metronom clicks is nonsense Reply with quote

Shandera wrote:
Dear owners of the PA1000 - 700. Please check on your instrument ..

I do not understand why there is no Pa1000 user to report and tell if the metronome click is recorded or not. That can not be that hard!
For me it makes no sense to use a metronome with zero volume and just is unusual - not just Yamaha - to record the click of a metronome in the song.

To record the metronome also not is intended at the Pa1000 - look to manual of Pa1000 (Page 336 - Customizing, recording and editing the Songs, Recording): "The metronome click will not be recorded with the Song"!

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Shandera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Recording metronom clicks is nonsense Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:

To record the metronome also not is intended at the Pa1000 - look to manual of Pa1000 (Page 336 - Customizing, recording and editing the Songs, Recording): "The metronome click will not be recorded with the Song"!

Yes! But the metronome is recorded.
Shandera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
@Shandera
which Yamaha record audio Output and exclude metronome?

I did not say that on Yamaha Metronome is not recorded through the audio output. I did not say that the Korg metronome is recorded through the audio output. I skazal that on the Korg, metronon is recorded in the memory or on the SD card when recording mp3. What or marriage! Or an error firmware! On Yamaha, when recording wav in the memory of the synthesizer. Or on the SD card. The metronome is not recorded. What is right.
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey here is a radical idea

Turn off the metronome on your Korg

Install a metronome App on your mobile phone and use that.
Shandera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggles wrote:
Hey here is a radical idea

Turn off the metronome on your Korg

Install a metronome App on your mobile phone and use that.

I just want to understand. Is there a problem at all of the Korg PA1000-700? Or only me Then I'll go and exchange the tool. But for some reason on this forum, the owners of PA1000-700 can not answer me. Do you have the same? Or do I have a marriage?
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shandera wrote:

I just want to understand. Is there a problem at all of the Korg PA1000-700? Or only me Then I'll go and exchange the tool. But for some reason on this forum, the owners of PA1000-700 can not answer me. Do you have the same? Or do I have a marriage?

Maybe is problem with your English, if not you don't wanna understand.
Reuben gave you solution!!
Reuben wrote:

also musiccankill explain you why is that!!
musiccankill wrote:
The mp3 recorder records what is being output from the line outs/speakers..
If the metronome is being heard , then it will get recorded...
I would use the sequencer to write my performance as midi first and then turn off the metronome and record the playback in mp3...

Is nothing wrong with Pa1000, is how is design, is design to record audio output (everything what you hear from speakers including KAOSS and in this case metronome).
You got 2 option here:
1. Follow advice and record your song to Sequencer and then record mp3.
2. Pack Pa1000, return to store and get Yamaha, but I doubted in any low cost instrument producers add extra audio module for metronome only because someone wanted play with and audio record without.
Metronome is for practice purposes and is a good thing you can recorded, after playing you can hear your mistakes.
Pro musicians not using Metronome for performing.
Conclude all, you got all answer already here.
It Is What It Is, and now you have to decide if you can leave with this or not.
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: